When you can’t send email from QuickBooks, it might be for a variety of reasons, including QuickBooks running as administrator, an incomplete QuickBooks or Outlook installation, or a corrupted MAPI32.dll file. It’s also possible that you haven’t configured your email preferences correctly. This problem can also occur if you try to send an email using QuickBooks while Outlook is open. It’s a good idea to double-check your email’s functionality from other MS Office apps, such as Word or Excel.
You must take the following actions to ensure that QuickBooks does not continue to run in administrator mode – On QuickBooks, go to Properties, then Compatibility; then, when you get to the option to “Run this application as Administrator,” deselect it and click OK.
Having Problems Integrating QuickBooks and Outlook
It’s possible that Outlook isn’t working on your QuickBooks application, but it’s OK on other programmers. It’s possible that it won’t show up in QuickBooks’ email settings. In this case, you might try installing Outlook’s desktop version and notifying QuickBooks customer service; they will take care of the required connection.
Related-: Fix QuickBooks Outlook is not Responding
Steps to Repair QuickBooks can’t send emails to Outlook.
- Open your QuickBooks account and choose ‘Edit,’ then ‘Preferences,’ and finally ‘Send Forms.’
- Choose ‘Send email’ from the ‘My Preferences’ menu after selecting your chosen choice, and then click OK.
- Choose ‘Edit,’ then ‘Preferences,’ then ‘Send Forms’ when your desired choice has been selected correctly.
- Select the ‘My Preferences’ option, as well as the ‘QuickBooks email’ option, and then click OK.
- After that, go to ‘Edit’, ‘Preferences,’ and then to Outlook Express, where you should click OK.
- Before you try to send an email, you must quit QuickBooks and restart Windows and QuickBooks.
Having Problems Integrating QuickBooks and Gmail
When you use QuickBooks for your business, you have various options for email integration. QuickBooks’ own email, Outlook Express, and Web Mail, such as Gmail, are examples. Although the Web Mail option is typically fairly successful, it is not always feasible to link Gmail with your QuickBooks account, making it tough to work with it.
Read More-: Fix Sage 50 Unable Register Datasource Error
Gmail Preferences in QuickBooks: How to Set Them Up
- Open the ‘Setup my email now’ option after selecting your ‘email Method’ message.
- Then, on the left hand side of the ‘Preferences’ box, select the ‘Send Forms’ option.
- Select the ‘My Preferences’ option and then click ‘Add.’
- In the ‘Add email Info’ box, you have two options: ‘Enter your Gmail address’ in the email address field, and ‘Select Gmail’ in the email provider drop-down list. After that, click OK.
- You may also click OK after setting your Gmail account as default in the email address field.
- Close QuickBooks and restart Windows and QuickBooks before attempting to send an email.
Other Weird Integration Problems
People occasionally complain about problems combining uncommon pairings such as QuickBooks 2018 and Outlook 2010. “QuickBooks is unable to transmit your emails to Outlook,” for example, may be the error message. Close any Outlook windows that are open and try again.” You may attempt a variety of different techniques, such as uninstalling and reinstalling QuickBooks or changing the email choice on various PCs, but you will still be unable to solve the problem.
You might try to fix your MS Office 2010 suite in this situation. To activate the MS repair wizard, follow these instructions – Go to ‘Start,’ then ‘Settings,’ then ‘Apps,’ then ‘Apps & Features,’ and finally ‘Microsoft Office.’ After that, choose it and click the ‘Change’ button. If this fails, remove and reinstall MS Office 2010, being sure to include all service packs and updates.
Also Read-: Install QuickBooks 2020
Contact our QuickBooks technical support staff on the toll-free number if you have any questions or require more assistance from QuickBooks Pro Support. They are a third-party consultant that offers QuickBooks help all around the world. These QuickBooks Enterprise Support specialists have extensive training and experience. You may call them at any time because they offer customer service 24 hours a day, seven days a week. To contact them, use the toll-free number.