One of the most visited Middle Eastern cities, Dubai is home to some of the best modern marvels in the world. From the largest Burj Khalifa to the man-made Palm Islands, the city has so much to amaze the people from all over the world. If you stay in Mumbai and want to indulge in the lavish lifestyle then Dubai is the place for you. You can also enjoy a thriving nightlife and splurge on shopping as the city has stores of all the select brands available at a stone’s throw. With lot of options available about the length of the tour, you can also check out Mumbai to Dubai flights over the internet to get some of the best deals. Here are some of the hotels in Dubai that will leave a lifetime impression on you.
- Burj Al Arab Jumeirah: Adjudged as ‘best hotel in the world’, is a significant symbol of Dubai’s ultra lavish lifestyle. One of the costliest hotels in the world, you have to shell out close to Rs 1 lac per night here to stay in the presidential suites. The hotel is expansive with more than 200 duplex suites. The smallest of which is of 169 meter square.
- Al Maha Resort and spa: One of the first desert hotels in Dubai, the romantic resort is suitable for honeymooners or those looking to spend good time with close friends. The hotel staff is quite friendly and try to communicate keeping the traditions of Arab Hospitality. Here you can book a room for two at Rs .5 lakh.
- Royal Mirage: Located at an attractive Jumeirah Beach, the place is ideal for drinking, shopping and other activities like ski slopes. The hotel is enchanting and a visual delight as you get to see a modern arabian palace decorated with imported furniture. The stay though, will cost you a hefty Rs 35 k per night.
- Four Seasons Resort: Home to Mercury, one of the coolest rooftops in the world, the resort is located at a stone’s throw from both Jumeira beach and Burj Khalifa. Consisting of more than 200 rooms, you can pick the one facing the beach or the Burj Khalifa depending on your choice. Though the stay will cost you Rs 36k per night.
- The Palace Downtown Dubai: You can feel the royal middle eastern touches in the form of linens and the wooden carvings kept here. People come here to spend time with their loved ones as the atmosphere is just fantastic. The cost is quite low if compared to others present in the list, but still you have to spend Rs 26k per night.
- Jumeirah Mina A’Salam: One of the best locations to enjoy sun, sand and shopping in the day and drinking & dining in the night, the hotel is located on Jumeirah beach. The resort’s architecture is inspired by Old Jeddah, Bastakiya quarter and ancient skyscrapers of Yemen. The cost per night is Rs 24k.
- Anantara Dubai the Palm resort: Combination of lagoon rooms and villas, the USP of the place is it’s location near the white sand beach. Visit this resort to indulge various kinds of activities that can undertaken at beach pool villas. The cost of the room is Rs 23k and it is worth your money.
So, chalk out an itinerary, choose from best of the Mumbai to Dubai flights and come to the part of the world that will amaze you to no end. Visit Dubai to experience best hospitality and a culture where there’s no biases against any religion, caste or color.